Are you or someone you know interested in serving on the Board of Directors for the Central Panhandle Association of REALTORS®? Deadline to nominate is September 6th, 2018.
Here are the criteria for applying for each position:
All candidates for the Board of Directors shall be REALTOR® members of the Central Panhandle Association of REALTORS® in good standing for a minimum of three (3) years.
1. President-Elect: The candidate must have the commitment to move up to the office of President, understanding that this is a three year commitment (1 year President-Elect, 1 year President, and 1 year Past-President).
The President and President-Elect shall have served a minimum of two (2) years as a member of the Board of Directors with the Central Panhandle Association of REALTORS® and shall have served on a committee at CPAR for a minimum of one year.
Must be a graduate of the Leadership Academy or can demonstrate similar leadership experience.
2. Treasurer: Candidate must have chaired or actively participated on a standing committee for a minimum of one year, and will have demonstrated an aptitude for sound financial knowledge and responsibility.
3. Director: Candidate must have chaired or actively participated on a standing committee.
- July 2nd, 2018 - Accepting applications
- July 25th, 2018 - Election committee meets to review applications
- September 6th, 2018 - Deadline for applications
- September 23rd, 2018 - Elections begin
- September 25th, 2018 - Last day of elections
- September 26th, 2018 - Election results announced at the Annual Membership Meeting